Re: [VAL] Refrigerator Questions

A couple of years ago my Dometic refrigerator stopped working.  Following
instructions that I read somewhere, I detached the fridge and set it face
down to remove the likely cause: an air pocket in the tubing.  I think I
actually turned it upside down as well.  Bottom line: it has worked like a
charm ever since.
  Tom Dolan
  73 Land Yacht