Re: [VAL] moving the springs over the axles

Joe,

I had the same thing done to my '60 Overlander. It took my RV place about
the same amount of time and cost about the same when I had it done a few
years ago. We too, were afraid of scraping the sewer cap off (along with 6'
of pvc leading to the tank---our sewer exit was on the curbside, not the
roadside). I love the result though we do need to carry a box with us to use
as a step as the built in step is now too high to use alone.

Scott Scheuermann
-still looking forward to boondocking in the Bighorns!