Re: [VAL] moving the springs over the axles

Hi Joe,
I saw a smallish Airstream in a New Mexico Campground that had been
jacked way up, probably more than just flipping the axle. I'm guessing
someone had used it as a sheepherders rig.  It sure looked like it would
go anywhere a 4x4 could go.  That was before I had an Airstream and
became crazy, or I might have gone right up, knocked on the door and
asked how and what.  Maybe you can get it up to Freezeout ! ( Cool place
up in the Bighorns above Sheridan WY)

Daisy