Re: [VAL] roof vent

The vent I got has a flat edge that goes on the roof. Since the roof of
the trailer is flat down most of the middle, it works just fine.  The
special piece that is Airstream is the inside trim piece which is curved
to match the curve of the inside ceiling.

You can see what I did here:

http://home.tiac.net/~jtdjtd/aspix/vent.html
<http://home.tiac.net/%7Ejtdjtd/aspix/vent.html>

Daisy