[VAL] gaucho and bed parts available - '77

Hello All,
I am in the process of refinishing our '77 Airstream and am replacing the
rear bed and the front gaucho.  If anyone has any use for the old parts,
please contact me off list.  I'm not looking for a lot of money, just want
the stuff to go to a good home.  Shipping the large items may be a problem
so it would be better if you could pick up.  I'm in the Tampa area.  I'm
also looking for a piece of curtain track that goes either in the living or
bedroom.  The straight piece that is on the street side of the living room
would be perfect.  I want to extend the curtain rod around the street side
of the rear bedroom and have taken the overhead cabinet down.  Any help is
appreciated.
Pete
pryner@verizon.net