Re: [VAL] I'm BAAAAK!!!!!!!

If you want to do a Brimfield Rally, you may have trouble getting space
at a local campground.  Everything for miles is sold old years ahead of
time.  There is a campground in Wales MA, Oak Haven.  They have had
Airstream rallies there before, but the flea invasion changes everything.

I lived in Wales for 25 years.

Daisy (Grants, NM)