Re: [VAL] I'm BAAAAK!!!!!!!

Rob,

Your Tourism Trail Caravan sounds great!  When are you thinking about doing
something like this?

Also, has anyone thought of having a rally around any one of the three antique
fairs in Brimfield, MA?  They happen in May, July and September.  The whole
event is pretty amazing.  Check out http://www.brimfield.com/ and
http://www.brimfieldshow.com/.  Because it's impossible to see the entire
thing in one day (or even a week), I thought a rally would be fun.

Thanks,
Wally
www.vintageairstreamer.com
'61 Bambi