RE: [VAL] I'm BAAAAK!!!!!!!

Paul,

 If all goes well, I am interested in doing an East coast Vintage Trailer
Rally up here in Central NY at the park.  Just have to figure out dates!
There is a huge car show over Memorial Day weekend up here in Norwich that
would be a lot of fun to rally around, or there is the Bouckville Antique
weekend in August around the weekend of the 17th.  There is the Cooperstown
Hall of Fame induction weekend as well.

 OR, I'd try to help organize a Tourism Trail Vintage Trailer / Tow rig
Caravan - starting in Niagara Falls, dropping down into the Alleganies and
then following the http://www.tourismtrail.com/ and staying at New York
State Parks starting with Letchworth State Park
(http://www.nysparks.com/parks/info.asp?parkID=12 ) and then Watkins Glen
State Park (http://www.nysparks.com/parks/info.asp?parkID=105 ) and then
Gilbert Lake State Park (http://www.nysparks.com/parks/info.asp?parkID=19 )
and then Thompson's Lake State Park
(http://www.nysparks.com/parks/info.asp?parkID=19 ) ending in southern
Vermont.  Along the way stopping at the Rockwell Museum of Western Art,
Corning Museum of Glass, Museum of the Earth, Northeast Classic Car Museum,
National Soccer Hall of Fame, National Baseball Hall of Fame, and Howe
Caverns ending up in Bennington, Vermont (home of Hemmings).  It would be a
hoot!

Rob