Re: [VAL] Winter camping

> Joe,
> Was that you camped near Porcupine Campground in the vicinity of the
> Medicine Wheel?  I say a nice old Tradewind in that area once when we took
> the Globe Trotter up.

It wasn't us, but it may have been our camper. We sold it to a guy from Gillette
that has done quite a bit of work on it and I know he has taken it places since
finishing it. He even took it back east to Washinton D.C. I think it was and got
the standard Ooh Aah treatment that you get with a older, fixed up Airstream. He
is one of those guys that gets things done while I am more of one of those guys
that thinks he is going to get things done. We do plan on going to see the Medicine
Wheel and Bighorn Canyon both this summer, we live so close and have yet to see them.