[VAL] Winter camping

Hi Folks,

This seems a little silly from where I am, sitting in the hot sun just
north of El Paso, TX, but I'm gearing up to write an article for
Airstream Life about winter camping.  I've been assigned to find people
who have done this and talk to them about what it was like, why they do
it, how it feels to be snug while the snow flies.  If you use your
Airstream as a base for skiing or snowmobiling or ice fishing or
snowshoeing, I would like to hear from you.  Or if you just like to get
out there when the campgrounds are empty, and the tourists and snowbirds
are gone.

I'm not supposed to write about the hows of doing it, the nuts and bolts
of keeping warm and not freezing something, just the fun part. Someone
else is going to do things like how much propane you need or how to dry
camp in a winterized AS.  Just the whys, and the whats.

If you have any pictures of winter camping bliss, I can maybe use those too,

Thanks,
Daisy ( Anthony TX/NM)