Re: [VAL] Winter camping

Caution Daisy, Gerald always copyrights his responses be sure to give
him credit for the critters.  Sounds great to be at the park solo.
No generators, barking dogs chasing coons up the trees. It has been
almost 75 here in Illinois. Of course it is Southern Illinois.  Can't
wait to finish my 69 caravel.
  Buffed and polished
Dan Childress