[VAL] Anyone near Belmont NC 28012??

Does anyone on the list live near Belmont, NC 28012? (apparently there is
more than one Belmont so I included the zip)  A person there has a '77
airstream that he is parting out and has agreed to sell me the curtain track
from the front room, street side.  Unfortunately he is undergoing knee
surgery and can't remove the track or mail it.  Should only take a few
minutes of unscrewing a few screws and drilling a few rivets out to get the
part.  Of course I'd gladly pay for your time and effort to pull the part
and mail to me in Florida.
Please contact me off list.
Thanks
Pete