Re: [VAL] 15 Watt Solar Panels

OK,

Here's a related question. Would a 15 watt solar panel keep my battery (one
3EE tractor style battery) charged? Would it be overkill? Shouls I look for
something larger? I use 12V for compact florescent lights (used sparingly),
the water pump, and the furnace (at night). We rarely stay in one place more
than 3 nights, so the tow vehicle keeps things charged during towing.
However I will start towing with a vintage car (along with a vintage
charging system) so I suspect that the trailer's battery will not get the
same amount of juice during travel.

Scott
1960 Overlander
1965 Iimperial