Re: [VAL] Door lock comment 68 Tradewind

Unlike Scott, I've not had a problem with my Bargman L100 replacement lock.
I replaced the original lock on my 1969 Caravel 10 years ago. The only
problem that I had with the replacement was finding and shaping suitable
gasket material. The Bargman fits perfectly into the Caravel's door. No
alterations were necessary.  Cost for the special yoke (tounge) was $14,
total cost for the yoke and L100 was $80.00.  I regularly puff  powdered
graphite into the lock mechanism to keep it working smoothly.

David Sawicki
1969 Caravel