Re: [VAL] Polishing (again) but new. Really!

Marc,

While I am not a polishing expert by any means (I paid to have mine done). I
would think that on a 50's trailer, chances are it IS heavily oxidized. If
it is no longer shiney then I would think that it qualifies as being heavily
oxidized. My '60 had gone from silver, to white, to grey, and was quickly
heading for black when I shelled out the $$ to have it polished.

Scott