Re: [VAL] Polishing (again) but new. Really!

You want to start with as lite a polish as will work for you, then get more
aggressive - its easier to go more to more aggressive than it is to go from
more aggressive to less.  I like F7 best because chemically it starts out
more aggressive, then gets finer as its used.  It VERY important to use
SPARINGLY - like m&m dots every 4-5 inches or so and it's very important to
use in temps about 65 degrees or so.

What I would do is go over it a few times with and see if a nice shine
comes up, if not go more aggressive

57 probably does not have clearcoat, however, you can check that with
toothpaste

Ken J.