[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #445

 Marc, I too read all they differant opinions and tried differant methods.
I ran out of f7 and bought g6 and the results were like night and day!
Everyone said F7 was great unless heavyily oxidized, mine was not heavily
oxidized( in my opinion) yet  the G6 did in one pass what F7 didn't in 5-6
passes. I had one section up front that F7 did great in one pass why?
Try the G6 first and find what works best for you! I wasted a lot of time
using what others recommended. Every trailer is different, good luck
Paul
Troy, Mi