[VAL] Polishing (again) but new. Really!

How do folks!

I've had my Airstream for a bit. I picked it up to use as a construction
office. The only thing I have done so far is to deal with the split rims.

I am not getting to tackling the heavy lifting.
The interior is pretty  much un modified, and I am fine with restoring
and not renovating. There are two issues I am going to tackle first.
Taking of the houspaint that was painted on the zolatone. I have that
handled.
The issue I want to get to is the exterior, and doing the polish. This
way it will not look like an oxidized eyesore. At least do the first 2
steps and wait to do the true mirror.

I have the Nuvite F7 C and S. I have a new 7 inch variable sander and
used pnuematic Cyclo.

  I have done oddles of reading on polishing. They all refer to "If you
have heavy, then start with this." And "If you have wada wads, use yada
yada."

But how does that apply to me. Here are the particulars. It is a 1957
Overlander. As best I can tell it has never had a plasticote applied.
And as far as I can tell it has never been polished. But on the positive
side, it was made in CA, and has been in the San Fernando Valley it's
whole life. So no extreme weather toll.

So here is my question.  Is this Heavy oxidiation? Use F7? G6? G5.

I just attacked an area with the F7, and just seems like it needs
someting even stronger. Is this the case? Or do I just need to keep at
it. again, and again, and again . . .?

Thanks,
Marc