Re: [VAL] Work starts on 1969 Globe Trotter rebuild

Go n get 'm!!

Oct. 06 I purchased a 1965 Streamline Countess..27'
and not quite gutted.

Finally got a start on reno the 2nd week of January
07.
I have before pictures, no as I am plodding along pics
and I will soon have after pics...  I just am not sure
where to post the pics.  If anyone has a good idea I'd
love to hear it.

So far so good.  I am anticipating moving in, yes, to
live in my countess the end of this coming week.  The
only missing component will be my counter top!

fun sailing!! Judith