[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #446

Marc, I had a 57 Overlander and it was heavily oxidized. I polished it--
pheeeew!! I would try what The Sellers said:
    "I personally found that when "grinding the crust off" that it paid to
use more Nuvite than Perfect Polish recommends and to press *hard* on the
polisher.  I would lean on the Milwaukee till it started to slow down--and
that's about a 3 HP polisher!  There's definitely a learning
curve involved--the last panel took me much less time than the the first
panel.   And you will find variations in the metal from one panel to the
next."
Also, with the price of polish at $40 something per pound I would try F7 as
advised above then use the cyclo for a mirror finish.
Jerry in GA (still tired from polishing two years ago!!!)