[VAL] cooktop???

<SNIP>

>   From uuuppp out   of the  luuurrrkkk.....
> And it's another quest for the Holy Grail....'66 Overlander double.
>    A friend stopped by the other AM when I was making  coffee and
commented
> on my cooktop. She noted that the burner "diffusers" were missing, which
> would be why the burner  flame was one sided. Anyone have an idea as to
> where these may be  found? Or,    suggestions as to how to  make them?
<SNIP>

Which cooktop? Some of us have pieces laying around. Some RV stores show
pieces in their catalogs, like www.webstercityrv.com.

 <SNIP>

   It's a chrome steel, inline three burner, with a  one piece  flipover
cover. I  don't recall seeing a  mfr's logo on the unit.  I'm  working on
the Silver Streak so  the A'streams are parked elsewhere,  otherwise I'd go
see..The  diffuser I was shown came off a '73, so there may be hope.
  In both my  '66 Overlanders,   dbl & twin,  I have the same  cooktop, just
different kitchen layouts.
  I'll try   your  LINK once I get my 'puter sorted out. All I can get to is
my mail at this  point.
  Thanks,
    DanG
      Old truck,