[VAL] reply to Dick re: low-tech Airstreams / iPod question

Dick - since you ask, yes, we agree with your no-TV approach too. We have
enuf hi-tech every day at work, at home ... when we're in our Airstream, we
want to listen to the whispering pines and all other good things nature
provides. Different approaches for different folks.

QUESTION - where do you get vintage radio programs that can be downloaded to
iPod? Can I legally download NPR programs? How do I do that? (I have a basic
iPod still in its box). Which amplification system do you recommend? (are
there 12 volt systems?)

Thx
Marg