[VAL] cooktop???

  From uuuppp out   of the  luuurrrkkk.....
And it's another quest for the Holy Grail....'66 Overlander double.
   A friend stopped by the other AM when I was making  coffee and commented
on my cooktop. She noted that the burner "diffusers" were missing, which
would be why the burner  flame was one sided. Anyone have an idea as to
where these may be  found? Or,    suggestions as to how to  make them?

  I've been through most of the usual suspects that I can think of, salvage
yards,   LINKs off the A'stream web ring and RJ's website. Due to the  smoke
escaping from my  'puter I've lost  my files,  LINKs, and saved E-mails,
making  this a start from zero search.
  Thanks,
    DanG
     Old truck,