Re: [VAL] TV on PC from Internet Connection - anyone using this?

Dick Harrold wrote:

><snip>
>
>I'm just wondering if many others avoid the electronics trinkets of
>today?
>
>Dick & Rose Ann Harold

<snip>

Dick,

Actually we have stretched the trinket line a bit beyond most.  No
television anywhere, house trailers or wherever.  Of course a couple of
the trailers don't even have enough interior to even set a TV if we
wanted one...

The computer goes everywhere, GPS, e-mail, on line purchasing, etc [ Out
here we call our UPS driver BTL3 (brown truck life line lady)] and I
like to listen to my classical music which necessitates XM in most
areas.  Other than that at least two books for each day out.

Matt