Re: [VAL] Dometic won't switch to electric

> The very low cost Harbor Freight digital meter is not worth the value of
> the chewed up meter manual. It doesn't zero, its leads don't connect to
> the meter to stay and its continuity tests are bogus. Its a totally
> bogus meter. Trash, no where near worth the $11 I paid for it. A good
> digital meter costs a whole lot more, some flukes are above $200 but are
> trustworthy.

I kind of wondered about that. I've got the important parts of the manual
mostly taped back together. I guess I will just have to grit my teeth and
keep reading the instructions until I get it right. I find that the older I
get, the more likely the things I used to be able to do easily I can now do
only with much effort.  And hey, I'm not that old. Unfortunately the easy
way often does turn out to not be the best way.
thanks for the heads up,
cheers,  bill b.