Re: [VAL] Dometic won't switch to electric

> I'll keep checking and maybe have to talk to the people who installed the
> unit. I believe the Dometic was installed by a local Some Other Brand
> dealer, so that will be the next step after the big fuse hunt. Thanks for
> giving it a shot.
> cheers, bill b.

Hey Bill:

I noticed that I have a number of wiring diagrams for various Dometic models
that came with my RM 2510 documentation.  Possibly the diagram of yours is
among them depending what your model number is.  If you don't have one I
would be glad to e-mail you a copy if I have it.

GQ '67 Safari in NorCA