Re: [VAL] counter top question - restore or remodel

I'm leaning towards Formica although the wife will be a bit disappointed as she
wanted grey Corian (1cm version that's not too heavy). I think I'll save my custom
remodel work for a 17' Caravel missing most orginal cabinets. Thank you for your
feedback. That helps.
Jim