Re: [VAL] Dometic won't switch to electric

Any way to check the heat unit other than to replace it? I understand what you
mean about it not being an easy job. I am beginning to think access may be easier
if I pull the fridge unit out from the front. But, I can imagine that to be a
real mess too.
I think beginning with checking the 12 volt for power and then moving up the chain
is the path I will go. Just to be sure I understand: We are talking about the fridge
needing the 12 volt heater to run on 110 volt, aren't we?
thanks, bill b.