RE: [VAL] Re: PEX tools

Yep. Never had to do a repair on mine either.
Guess I did a pretty good job.
I'm still glad I put the effort in insulating the lines.
I know it may be unnecessary but I do not want to take a chance of a problem
when we are out enjoying a good camping trip in the winter. Or any trip for
that matter. I also don't use antifreeze in the winter. I just drain the
lines when I get home so it's ready for another weekend, sometimes I do blow
air in the lines also to help remove excess water, but only if it's going to
be unused for 3 to 4 weeks. Which is rare.

Bobby