[VAL] Re: Pex Tools

Bobby,

Insulating is a good thing as one does not use as much water waiting for
the hot water either.  I also do not use antifreeze and prefer to just
clear the lines.  The flexibility of the PEX and inline rotating ability
of the sharkbite connectors really saved me when I needed to fill my
water tank and the poor hose failed. I was able to move the drain stem
over to the tank inlet, connect to the city water temporarily, open a
valve and viola! easy tank fill!  That discovery will lead me to install
a couple more valves so its more of a permanent option.

Russ