RE: [VAL] RE:

Dan
I also used the compression fittings. I liked the fact that I could repair
the lines with no tools if I had to. Been about 5-6 years with no problems,
and we do camp year round. Some good times in the snow. Another story.
Any way, I also used the red / blue to help isolate problem if one ever
occurred. I also used the foam insulation every where. Some places it was a
pain, but you can do it, I think it's worth the trouble.
As for getting the PEX and the fittings I bought all my stuff at a plumbing
supply place instead of Lowes or HD, I saved a bunch right there, a lot
better prices.

Have fun
Bobby