[VAL] RE:

Dan,
I used the frosted white, the only color they had at Home Depot and Lowes.
I spent the extra money for compression fittings so I didn't have to
purchase the crimping tool and had the flexibility to repair parts on the
road.  Some will say that the compression fittings are inferior, but I
haven't had any problems with them in three years.  They do take up space
though so it is hard to use them in confined spaces.  I also used the
straight 10' sections rather than the roll as it seemed stronger.  No
evidence, just my perception.  To me, it was easier to work with for the
long runs as I could run it behind cabinets without having it coil up and
getting caught.
Pete