[VAL] Re: Plumbing (was RE:)

Dan, Peter and Robert,

And anyone else looking to replumb - PEX with sharkbite fittings!  Talk
about easy to install, easy to repair (and fittings can be reused!).  I
used 1/2" flexible PEX from local plumbing supply.  Very fast, very easy
and very strong connections!

The Sharkbite fittings are not cheap, but worth it.

I don't know if by rigid or roll exactly you mean.  I proabably also
used the rigid as it came in 20' lengths. But its fairly flexible. It
will bend around an easy radius 90: and easily conforms around the wheel
wells, through the cabinets, etc.

I'm going to start using the same system in my house with each
successive update or remodel.

Now to get that 36 year old A/C unit going again... (and yes, I've
gotten good advice on it thus far...)

Russ Wojtkiewicz
KC, MO
1970 27' Land Yacht International