RE: [VAL] Cleaner?

Eddie
Sorry about the trailer. You'll get it back to where you want it.
As for a cleaner, you can see if you have an industrial supply place there
where you can get some commercial cleaner. I would recommend "Big Red".
Not the drink "Big Red". I'll have to look on a drum and get you a better
nomenclature and maybe a P/N. If you'd like I could send you a small sample
(16-24 oz) you could try it first. You want/need to wear: goggles/face
shield, and rubber gloves. You can dilute it to strength you want. I know at
full strength if it stays in contact with your skin it will burn/blister. It
really shined up the fenders on my 6X12 Haulmark trailer too. It will streak
the aluminum if you let it set to long or if it dries. I could not bring
myself to try it on my Airstream though, even if it was mighty tempting.

Bobby G
1973 Ambassador
2006 Rockwood 8317SS
229-460-5195