[VAL] Cleaner?

Does anybody know of a oven type cleaner that can be used on aluminum? I
need something extremely harsh that won't react to aluminum. With nothing to
loose, I am willing to try anything.

My 31' trailer was fire gutted uncontrolled for 35 minutes May 17 on my
return from Key Largo. Before complete disassembly, I want to clean and high
pressure wash everything inside and out hopefully to bright aluminum. All
surfaces,especially the ceiling and upper walls look like the worst caked
and dirty oven you have never seen but could imagine.

If anybody knows of a Streamline or Silver Streak Trailer in distress that
is not too much money and needs a home, I could use it now.

Maybe there is a fire damage abatement expert out there amoung us. Thank
you.

-Eddie-