RE: [VAL] Cleaner?

Thanks Bob,

I have always relied on the extremely powerful, Purple Power (Autozone and
formerly Coastal Purple Cleaner) that is so harsh it will pull paint, pulls
rust and grease from dirty forklifts, will destroy your hands, etc., but it
will not touch this fire coated brown and black cake and ooozzz. Man, ill
try anything as I have nothing to loose. Please send anything or any info.
Address below.

Tom hasn't seen it yet, but already wants me to just junk it. I am the old
school and unfortunately have a terrible "Saves it All" fault, but
admittedly I think I am flogging a dead horse. I just can't turn off what it
was only moments earlier. Uh, it does give a new meaning to "Toaster"

-Eddie-