[VAL] 1960 Tradewind questions

Hi,

This is my first posting to the group: I am in my early 50's and have a
AS Tradewind that I want to restore and thought I might also update some
of the out of sight components. I am in Florida and may want to spend an
extended period on the road, if I do I will want to continue my internet
business while traveling.

I am the second owner of a 1960 AS Tradewind. It needs some work and I
waned to know if:

Anyone have a source of information scanned online or as photo copies
for the electrical, plumbing and other systems? I know this unit
predates owner's manuals but the information must be out there
somewhere. If those with information want I will make space available on
the web so others might benefit as well.

I know the holding tanks will need replacing and thought I might do the
potable plumbing as well. Also thought I might upgrade the electric.

I posted some photos at:
http://www.cannonconsult.com/airstream_01.html   and will post more.
There is a little of the history of the trailer as well.

Bob
SW Florida USA