[VAL] Demo project

If I'm going to get my '64 Overlander back on the road, I have to fix the
frame separation in the rear.  Rotten plywood, rusty metal: it's a mess.

The bathroom will have to come out, right?

The question is: where do I start?  It a Chinese puzzle of interlocking
cabinetry, aluminum, plumbing and plastic fixtures.

Looks like I have to remove the curbside closet, but the streetside closet
can be left in place.  Is removal of the curbside closet a matter of removal
in toto, or do I have to dismantle?  If dismantling, where to start?

Other tricks to disassembling the sink/tub combo?

Once I get all that out, then the real questions start. (First among them is
why am I up to my elbows in this?)

Thanks

Louis Joyner
'64 Overlander