Re: [VAL] Air Flow

When not in use, our Trade Wind is inside all year, so the water in the
vents business is no problem, however we have another bothersome
problem related to vents.  Especially in the spring we get a lot of
wasps and mud daubers who like to nest in the vent area and even down
in the lights.  I'm an old guy and don't do much climbing any more, so
getting up on the roof isn't something I like to attempt.  I would
think there would be some type of screening in the vents, or is it
simply open?  Even when they are closed the little guys get in there.
I suspect a gasket needs to be replaced.  We have a dauber screen over
the furnace intake and exhaust which stopped them from getting in
there.  We had a double hand full of mud in the furnace when I removed
it for service last fall!

Dick & Rose Ann Harold
Noblesville, Indiana
1972 Airstream Trade Wind