Re: [VAL]spam filters (anyone need Gmail?)

Avoiding AOL and MSN is a good idea anyway, especially if you rely on email
to be actually useful.

Maybe try Gmail. I have used it since it first came out and love it (I have
5 Gmail addresses so far) 2Gb...GB!..of free storage, a nice Spam filter
that YOU control, and a no-frills web interface (similar to the Google
homepage). It can be used with any POP3 client (Outlook Express, Eudora,
Thunderbird, Etc) too. You can get it by invite only from an account holder
and I have plenty.

If anybody wants any Gmail invites please pmail me your address and I will
forward you one.
It takes less than 5 minutes to set up.

-Tracey
www.geezitron.com/1963_airstream