[VAL] Re. Joann

Oh, I did get a front hitch and brush guard built and installed along with some auxiliary
Hella lights installed.
Hi Joann,
Did you get another vehicle? Hence the front reciever hitch with brush guard. Are you are
getting ready to go on Safari with the Bubble?  I know that you did own a Toyota Tundra. Did
you go for the Four-Runner?
I was looking at the TrundraTrans4mer made by Warn,  but have decided to direct my efforts
towards more storage space and weather protection for the truck. I do not want to be crawling
in and out of the pick up bed with the restricted head room so I am constructing a removable
aluminum and canvas type cover instead. This will be built on the basic Yakima outdoorsmen bar
racks with a fixed aluminum sheet metal container over the cab and sloped in the front that will
house a trailer spare and whatever else can fit inside. Hopefully I'm shooting for a Cape Town
to Cairo retro look and not  looking too Beverly HillBilly that will be practical with separate
ways to open sides(more visability) and top. That is so the top cover could be on when side are
rolled up or removed. Wow, enough about me, so what did you end up getting?
Gary Campbell
1962 Safari