[VAL] Reply to Daisy

Hi Gary,
No, I don't think so, for a lot of us it is too chilly to think about
our Vintage problems.

Hi Daisy,
Thanks for the reply. I was curious that there was not any activity on the list for three days
and thought to check in. This winter in Maine was very mild, especially on the southern coast.
I am more used to the western white mountains since that is where I spent the last twenty some
years. That's winter! This winter I have managed to ride my bicycle on a regular basis. I have
been getting to some final projects on the Airstream in it's restoration and to get ready for
the season ahead. It must be spring since two people have stopped in the last two days to have
a look and are thinking about getting Airstreams themselves. After all of this work  I always
suggest finding one that is in good working order. Pay more now, save time and money later.

Sounds like you are on the move and are experiencing some cold temperatures. Don't tell me your
blood has thinned so quickly while in Florida?  I know it does not take long and conversely it
is harder to adjust to colder climates. Luckily it is spring with summer to look forward to.
nice to hear from you.
Gary Campbell
Kittery Point, ME