Re: [VAL] Re. Joann

Hi Gary: Well, I also use the Tundra on fishing trips without the
Bubble, and the whole brush guard thing got started because I "needed"
additional driving lights coming out of some spots late, late at night
and driving through black range cattle.  Same truck, I was just getting
too good of mileage and figured I'd add some dead weight to take care
of that. I did look at the new 4-Runners but decided that since it's
taken me about 6 yrs to get the Tundra the way I want it, if I started
all over with a new vehicle, I'd be in a nursing home looking at it out
in the parking lot about the time I got it all tricked out.
	The bed slide (inside the shell or topper) was maybe the best thing
I've put on it - I can pull it all the way out to access anything in
the bed without having to crawl in and get it. Lovely. I can put the
little generator all the way into the bed where it's not quite so
visible and still get to it with no crawling. And what's wrong with
looking like the Beverly HIll Billy bunch? Ah yes, Jethro.
Jo Ann