[VAL] SAYING HELLO! First timer here!

HELLO EVERYONE!

My name is Butch Morgan and I have been working in the Airstream Industry
for the past year. My specialty is polshing Vintage Airstreams and
protecting both New and Vintage Airstreams. I know that this service is
not for commercial use but I am asking everyone to read on for my one
time plug! THANK YOU and please respond directly at
info@shyneairstreams.com for any input as everyone doesn't want to read
all the responses from this email.

The idea for SHYNE AIRSTREAMS is to assist people with the polishing and
protecting of their Airstream Travel Trailer. We believe that if you are
going to polish and protect your Airstream anyway...you might as well do
it right the first time...and the quicker the better! We understand that
there is a wealth of information out there that you can read at the
various sites, but when reality strikes...it is still very overwhelming.
Our idea is to eliminate the research of information and where to buy
stuff as well as researching and trying tons of different processes to
polish and protect your Airstream.

One of the staples in the website is the SHYNE Protection System. This is
a privately labeled product to eliminate dealer headaches that use this
product as an add-on in thier finance department. The best part is how
easy it is to apply to aluminum or plasticoat! The fact is that the
product has been proven by many rv, car and marine dealerships as well as
the Boeing and Douglas Aircraft Companies have approved it for use on
aluminum! The manufacturer of SPS has been quoted saying that it will
last up to 10-12 years because of the strength of the bond that is
created when applied, however we still recommend reapplication every five
years. I know every 5 years would be tough, just kidding! Read more at
www.shyneairstreams.com .

The products page is still incomplete, but that does not mean we don't
know were to get everything including  the exact aisle to buy the little
products at Home Depot or Lowes or the best site to find other products.
We are working hard to get the list more comprehensive while we build the
business.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THROUGH and please visit the site
www.shyneairstreams.com . We welcome any feedback as well as orders from
the site! Please give me a call if you would like to discuss our
Technical Services or how the SHYNE Protection System can help you go
from spending 100 hours a year to 30 minutes a trip to maintain that
beautiful finish for years, not months!

THANKS AGAIN!

Respectfully,

Butch Morgan

SHYNE, LLC.

Specializing in refurbishing aluminum and painted surfaces.

"LIVE BRIGHTLY and SHYNE ON!"

SHYNE YOUR LIFE TODAY!

303-601-8996