Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #203

I just looked closely at my wheels and they are indeed split rims. I
hadn't seen those for years! I had a '70 Ford F250 that had them, and
that was the last time I thought about split rims.

Anyway, please tell me more about these disc brake axles you installed.

Do you know of a source for trailer wheels without split rims that
are manufactured with the correct offset? In looking at the wheels on
the link you provided, most of them have 0 offset but a few have 5mm
-- I am not sure if +1 and +2 refers to 1 or 2 inches or some other
measurement.

Thanks for any enlightenment you can provide!

Warren