Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #202

Hello Chris
Haven't seen a reply to this so I answer on behalf of the others on the
list. We welcome most any question and will be glad to help you. If this is
your first Airstream or if your new to the list there is a lot of good info
that has been hashed/rehashed before and you can find them in the archives.
But if your inpatient like me you want to know something PDQ without having
to search hi/low for answer.
As for the 1984 being to new. Heck it's only 11 years younger than my 1973
Ambassador. What model do you have? Rear twin or rear bath? That info is
sometimes helpful depending on the nature of the question. And me, I'm nosey
and like to know anyway.

Welcome

Bobby G
Valdosta, GA