Re: [VAL] Mini-blind lower brackets

I've been thinking of putting mini blinds in my trailer and have though it
might work well to hold the blind back the same way the window shade is done
over the sink in my '67 Safari. On either side of the shade is a fabric panel
that snaps at the top an bottom of the window. This panel holds tight to the wall
and wraps around the front of the shade a couple of inches.

This accomplishes a couple of things. First it keeps the shade from swaying
while traveling and second it seals the gap visually between the shade and the
window. Blinds can gap and sway even more than a shade and I think the panel
would be a great way to go when using blinds.

Paul in Virginia