[VAL] I need Help

This is probably off subject but I have a problem  And  perhaps someone can
help.
My wife is in a nursing home Alzheimer's At the present I am  writing out
checks for her care larger than my monthly income.
There is an Diversion plan that will help and the various  hoops I have to
jump through is to show my net worth.
The last fly in the ointment is to establish the value of my  1965 Trade wind
They wanted to have something on paper from a reliable source as  to what one
in that vintage would be worth and without it they will deny my  claim.
I went to Bates RV our local airstream dealer and they flatly  refused to
help me they were very rude and said that no way without the trailer  on their
lot would they even think about giving me a ball park estimate.
Is there any one out there who can furnish a ligament For a  1965 Trade Wind
in average condition.
It is so old that there is no blue book price on it but that  does not
satisfy the bureaucrats,.

Thank you
Jim Smith