Re: [VAL] "Fancy" Hitches...

>I use the Reese dual cam and LOVE it. Very easy to hook up, even though
>some will say you have to be perfectly straight to hook it up I find that
>false. With TV a angled little L/R doesn't matter. That's just a little,
>not 25 degree either way. Just lower tongue onto ball, snap lock, raise
>trailer/TV some, insert dual cam weight bars, since up to fifth chain link
>(the red marked one), lower tongue so jack is fully retracted and off you go.
>
>Bobby

I agree with Bobby.  Reese has been around for many years and years ago,
like when I was in high school that I remember (1950's), was the industry
standard and big name in hitches way back then.  I use Reese which is a
very rugged and reliable hitch, and one hint I can offer, when hooking up
at an angle, don't try to hook up the spring bars, put the trailer on the
tow vehicle hitch ball and pull it out a bit to get the trailer somewhat
straight with the vehicle and then hook up the spring bars, its much easier
that way.

--
Mitch Hill - K1FH
WBCCI 21960