[VAL] WBCCI or AOAI?

I'm not going to take up a lot of your time, but I hope all WBCCI members on
this list are aware that there will be a vote to change the name of WBCCI to
the Airstream Owners Association, International (AOAI) this year.  Your unit
should be voting within the next couple of months so that your Delegate can
cast your unit's votes at the International Rally in Salem, OR.

If you want to keep WBCCI's "vintage" and historic name, rather than
changing it to AOAI, check out the new web site at:  http://savewally.org.
This web site was created to allow open discussion regarding the proposed
name change, as well as to provide materials that can be downloaded to use
in discussions with other members, with your unit, and with your region.
Check it out if the name WBCCI is important to you.

Now back to your regularly scheduled vintage discussions . . .

Joe Peplinski